Apple Valley Tax is now hiring an experienced Bookkeeper.
Responsible for maintaining the financial records of a company by accurately recording the day-to-day financial transactions of the company. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus.
Strong customer service skills – ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly, and reassuring.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books.
- transfer data to general ledger
- reconcile and balance all accounts.
- draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports.
- track and maintain inventory records.
- maintain internal control systems.
- manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- prepare checks, payments, and bank deposits.
- prepare and process payroll.
- comply with relevant reporting requirements.
- calculate and prepare tax payments.
- assist with budget preparation.
- assist with audits!
- maintain complete filing system to support financial records.
Education and Experience
- working knowledge of relevant computer applications
- knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- QuickBooks bookkeeping certification
Key Skills and Competencies
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail.
- information collection and monitoring
- problem analysis
- problem solving
- communication skills
How to Apply
Please send resume’ to AppleValleyTax@gmail.com for consideration.